Moroni&Partners – Technical Advisory & Asset Management.
Moroni & Partners is one of the largest Italian Energy Engineering consultant companies with an experience of over 3 GW, offering Engineering, Technical Advisory and Asset Management services. A team of more than 50 professionals working on renewable energy sources and high energy efficiency systems is able to satisfy the needs of banks, investors, industrial customers, public entities and EPC contractors. Engineering, Technical Advisory and Asset Management are the three business divisions that constitute the pillars of the company structure.
ACTIVITIES CARRIED OUT ON BEHALF OF Moroni & Partners.
- Affiliation to the Italian Chamber of Commerce in Sydney
- Establishment of a Virtual Office in Sydney
- Presentation of the services to the entire value chain in the Renewable Energy sector in particular:
- Legal Offices
- EPC Contractors
- Investment Funds
- Research and selection of project and consulting opportunities
- Event organization where the company participates as a speaker
- Presentation of proposals and quotations
- Management of work visas for Italian manpower
- Presence at institutional events representing the company
- Management of meetings in Italy with clients and potential Partners