ISCOM S.p.A. – ROOFING SYSTEMS
ISCOM was founded in 1964 and named after its founder, ISolanti COperture Menegoli (Menegoli Insulation and Roofing). The quest for a roofing system able to solve the problems of traditional metal roofing led in 1987 to the creation of the Riverclack® system, a revolution in roofing technology. Thanks to its unique features, Riverclack® quickly established itself on the market as “the flat metal roofing system”. Today, ISCOM and Riverclack® are in rapid international expansion and countless buildings across the world enjoy the protection and beauty of Riverclack® systems.
ACTIVITIES CARRIED OUT ON BEHALF OF ISCOM.
- Market analysis in the field of metal roofs in Australia
- Management and improvement of the product certification process in compliance with Australian Standards
- Product presentation to the entire value chain in the Building and construction field, in particular to Architectural studios, engineering studios, Roofers, roofing
- Contractors, Builders, Main Contractors
- Training courses for professionals involved in the sector
- Preparation and staging to Design&Build event, the biggest exhibition in Australia linked to the Building & Construction sectors.
- Participation in institutional events representing the company
- Research and selection of local Partners for the installation of the technology
- Research and selection of project opportunities and supply of material
- Presentation of proposals to the contractors
- Organization of events for the main stakeholders
- Management of the logistics for the import of the rolling machine and raw materials
- Constitution of a local Joint Venture to operate directly in Australia
- Management of work visas for the Italian manpower